VIB Sale Wish List
It's that time of year, everyone. No, I'm not talking about holidays, I'm referring the upcoming VIB sale that all beauty bloggers are going nuts over. When I was thinking about what I would be adding to my cart, I actually had a hard time because I don't feel like I need anything. Once I decided that this was only a wish list, I had no trouble filling my cart with theoretical purchases.
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation - I've never owned a foundation I love, and this may be what changes that. I've swatched this in store several times and heard rave reviews from so many bloggers. I still have a few foundations that I'm working through, so this is not an immediate need, but getting 20% off of a 47 dollar foundation would be nice.
- Kat Von D Monarch and Chrysalis Palettes - More products that I swatch nearly every time I'm in Sephora, these two palettes have been on my wish list since they came out. The problem is that I have so many other palettes that I haven't felt justified to buy them. I'm also scared there will be some amazing limited edition palette that will come out as soon as I buy one. During the VIB sale I will definitely pick up one of these, most likely the Monarch palette.
- Benefit Hello Flawless Powder - I've come to the realization that I really dislike buying face products and because of this, I only own ONE face powder, the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. While I do like this powder, I don't think it's the best and I've been looking for something a little more quality and a little bit more purse friendly for touch-ups. This one offers some coverage, has great reviews, and comes in a handy compact with a mirror, brush, and sponge.
- Nars Limited Edition Almeria Blush - Look at this color! Again with the face products, maybe I'm starting to have a change of heart. What I like about this blush is that it looks actually like a color my face would turn when I'm flushed. Oh, and that packaging! So cool.
- Drybar Hot Toddy - This is the only thing on this entire list that I need. I'm rapidly running out of the sample size I got awhile back, since it's now a staple in my hair care routine. I love what this does for my hair and the full size needs to come home with me ASAP.
- Urban Decay's Ammo Palette - This has been on my to-buy list for a long time now and for some reason I keep forgetting about it. I think every color in this palette is really wearable and I love that it's not a neutral palette. What better time to pick it up than when I can get 20% off?
- Bite Beauty Lipsticks - Of course my wish list includes Bite Beauty. I'm a little obsessed right now after picking up the new limited edition Best Bite Remix set. I need some of their lipsticks in my life. After swatching a TON of colors, the two I narrowed it down to Fig and Shiraz.
That's a lot of products and a lot of money. Obviously this is just a *wish* list, I will likely only be buying a few of these, but it is fun to window shop.
What about you guys? What is on your wish list? Will you be participating in the VIB sale?