Hey guys! I hope that you all had a lovely holiday! The hubs and I had a small feast together, since we weren't able to get home for Thanksgiving. It was actually fun to do all the cooking ourselves and just have our favorites. Speaking of favorites... I haven't done one of these posts in a quite awhile, so I figured it was time!
In no particular order:
1. Ok... So maybe this is actually number one in my heart. I've been enjoying a lot of this lately-- "Adult" Eggnog (eggnog + Southern Comfort), in my cute new festive West Elm glasses. You'll be seeing these glasses again in December for a few holiday drink recipe posts, so stay tuned!
2. Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo-- No, this did not replace my beloved Batiste dry shampoo, but even though Batiste is a drugstore option, the $8 per can price is still a little painful. I tried out the Herbal Essences Naked on a whim and I actually really like it. It's the only dry shampoo I've used all month and it comes in at just $5 per can.
3. L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup-- Ok... this is going to seem a little dramatic, but as a redhead, the struggle is real with trying to figure out what fricken foundation actually matches you. I used L'Oreal's true match app which helped me to figure out that my skin is actually cool-toned. I had no idea! They matched me with C1, which Target did not have, but C2 actually works perfectly for me. I think this might be the first foundation that matches me properly. Besides actually being the correct color for me, this foundation has really decent coverage, and lasts all day. What more can you need?
4. Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water-- This has been on my favorites lists before, but I ran out several months ago and had trouble repurchasing it (it was unavailable at Sephora). Now that I have it back in my life, I'm such a happy camper. I forgot how much I love this, especially when I need to do little touchups as I'm doing my makeup. I still am finishing up my Body Shop Camomile cleansing oil, but I'm so happy to have this back in my life.
5. Kat Von D Monarch Palette-- I'm pretty sure this is the only palette I've been using all month. November is the month of warm eye makeup and this is the perfect palette for it. I also have been using this for creating really neutral eye looks as well when I have less time in the morning. I'm really glad I finally bought this! P.S.: See my full review and swatches here.
6. Bite Beauty Lip Products-- If you've been hanging around here for a minute, you might already know that I've been obsessed with Bite Beauty lately. I have yet to run into any colors or formulas of theirs that I haven't liked. Basically, I'm a big fan, and these are the only lip products I've been wearing this month. If you're interested in a more in depth review, see my posts here and here.
7. Volcano by Capri Blue candle from Anthropologie-- Last... but definitely not least, I've been burning only this candle since I bought it a few weeks ago. Even though I've been burning it every day, there is barely a dent in it. These candles last so long and smell amazing.
That is everything! What have you been loving this month?