Give Me Fall! My fall wish list and loves!
1. How amazing is this Ombre Sweater from Anthropologie? I'm so into these sweaters right now. Even though it's still warm in LA (and will be until about December), it's always extremely cold in my work. I secretly love this since I can wear cozy sweaters to work.
2- This Butter London nail polish (in the shade Wallis) is new to me and is so perfect for fall. Swatches and review to come up soon!
4. UGH, I have such a crush on these brushes. I'm about to break down any minute to buy these. Just look at them! Amaze.
5. I think these boots would be so cute paired with the Ombre Sweater from Anthropologie. They are inexpensive and I love that they are gray instead of the type black or brown.
6. This Diptyque perfume Eau Duelle is the most delicious warm woodsy vanilla scent, which is perfect for fall. I already own this, but I'm almost out!
7. What would a fall wish list be with out some of my favorite candles? I still haven't gone to sniff all of the new ones for this year, but Leaves is one of my absolute favorites.
8. Last, but definitely not least, Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor eyeshadows are so incredible. I have the shade in Polynesian Purple and now I decided I need them all. The golds and browns are a must for the fall! I need them!
I hope you enjoyed my wish list and fall loves! Please let me know what is on your wish list! Are you as excited for fall as I am?
*This post contains some Affiliate Links