The Autumn Tag!
Here we go!
1. OK, we're talking coffee's - what's your favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks or another coffee shop?
At Starbucks, I love the caramel apple spice, which is basically like a hot apple cider with caramel syrup and whipped cream. Fall is the only time where it feels appropriate to drink apple cider. Every time I have it, it reminds me of past fall seasons.
2. Accessories - what do you opt for: scarf, boots, or gloves?
Scarves AND boots! Definitely not gloves.
3. Music - what's your favorite music to listen to during Autumn?
I was thinking that I don't really change what I listen to during Autumn, but actually I realized today that I do. During summer I tend to listen to a lot of upbeat, dance/EDM kind of stuff, but as the weather cools I like listening to more relaxed music. I've been listening to a lot of Frank Turner and I made a playlist on Spotify that's more laid back feeling (centered mostly around Hozier's Like Real People Do because I'm obsessed after hearing it in So You Think You Can Dance) .
4. Perfume - what's your favorite scent for this time of year?
Anything vanilla or spicy. Better yet, BOTH. Diptyque Eau Duelle is a huge favorite of mine, as you can see I'm almost out! Another scent that I've been going for is Elizabeth and James, Nirvana Black. I love vanilla year round, but I tend to reach for it way more in the fall and winter. It just smells so warm and cozy.
5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
All from Bath and Body works, the 4 scents that I picked up are Leaves, Autumn, Spiced Pumpkin Cider and Marshmallow Fireside (my absolute favorite).
6. What do you love most about Autumn?
The cool, crisp weather, leaves changing colors, wearing hoodies and going for walks.
7. Favorite makeup look?
For Fall this year I will mostly be going for:
- Very warm shadows (browns, berry tones, or terracotta) on the eyes, my Chocolate Bar palette will come in very handy
- For lips- Spice Spice Baby by Too Faced is a darker nude for more fall'ish everyday lip color, so I will be using that a LOT. If I want something with a little more oomph, I'll go for Urban Decay's Manic, which is pretty much the color of red wine (yes, please).
8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
I'm definitely looking forward to the weather getting cooler. It's still really hot in Southern California, and I just want it to cool off!
Thanks again to Marianna for tagging me!
I would like to tag:
Kat from http://kathorrocks.com
Larie from http://eyeheartit.blogspot.com/
Angie from www.chicagobeautyreport.com
Latasha from http://www.todayiadore.com/
Siham from http://www.noirettediary.com/
Lauren from http://lipstickandlacquer.blogspot.ca/
AND Anyone else who wants to do the tag! Please let me know if you do, I'd love to see your posts!