Spring Wishlist 2015: Books, Tea, and More!
- Penguin English Library Classics - Lately, I've revamped my To-Read list on Goodreads and now it is bursting with classics and books from the "1001 Books to read before you die" list. Luckily, Penguin has my back (and wallet) with these amazing English Library editions. They are inexpensive, have well-designed beautiful covers, and an incredible range of titles. I've only bought two so far, but I want SO many more! Most are available on Book Depository and they have free international shipping!
- Adagio's Fandom Tea Sets - LOOK at those! They have a tea set for many nerdy fandoms, including Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Sherlock, etc. I already know I love Adagio tea, so I want to get my hands on one of these samplers soon! What else would I drink while watching the new season of Game of Thrones? P.S.: Only 8 days left to wait!
- Kitty Mugs - If I'm going to be drinking tea, I need something to drink it out of, don't I? You can never have too many mugs, especially kitty ones. I have had these adorable cat mugs on my favorites on Etsy for quite awhile. AND, you can get custom text on the back of the mug.
- Harry Potter Owl Print and Fantastic Mr. Fox Print - Speaking of Etsy, I cannot get enough of browsing and adding things to my favorites list. I've been working on a gallery wall on the wall behind my couch in my living room and these two would make wonderful additions to that.
- Tokyomilk Dark Perfume in Tainted Love - Not a particularly springy scent, but one that I have loved ever since I got a sample set from Sephora. Not only do I really like the scents of Tokyomilk's perfumes, but I also really enjoy the design of the bottles.
What is on your spring wishlist? Are any of these on your list as well?